We are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller to join a professional business based in Birmingham City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity where you can develop your career with a supportive employer.
An important aspect of the role will be managing the interaction with clients, who range from individuals to businesses as well as working closely with senior management. As the Senior Credit Controller, you will be processing all client communications including invoices, statements and reminders.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders at different levels and ensure queries are dealt with efficiently
- Highly organised, with the ability to multitask and work independently when needed
- You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of Credit Control principles and experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Be comfortable dealing with a diverse / busy workload and be able to show a persistent manner but able to remain calm under pressure
In return, you will:
- Gain great exposure working for a professional business who are going through a period of growth whilst working alongside like-minded individuals
- Enjoy exciting company benefits that including a competitive salary, free on-site parking, high street discounts and hybrid working
- Gain the responsibility to contribute to vital decisions within the Credit Control department and support with implementing new processes
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you’re looking for your next position in a successful Credit Control department, please apply now!