Mitchell Adam are delighted to be partnering again with our family-feel consultancy client, based just outside of the city centre. You will be joining a medium sized accounts team of around ten in their beautiful high-rise office, working directly underneath the qualified Financial Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Client Accountant to step up and be the first point of call for a team of ten.
The day to day in this role will look familiar to the Client Accountant we’re looking for. You will be undertaking a mixed portfolio of residential and commercial properties of circa 100 sites to compile client and service charge accounts. This includes the businesses two key clients and complex accounts. This will involve putting together service charge budgets and expenditure, accruals and prepayments, budgeting and forecasting for your portfolio.
- Have previous experience Client Accounting within a Property Management business.
- Be a confident communicator, as the business-partnering element of your role will be to liaise with clients and senior stakeholders regularly.
- Be system savvy, due to the reporting a good level of Excel is needed alongside the use of bespoke client systems such as QUBE, (although preferred this is not required).
- Want to stay for the business for a while and progress your position, and the team underneath you.
What you will receive
- The opportunity to progress in the role, and nurture the teams progression as well.
- Make a huge impact, gaining crucial experience setting up processes.
- Work from home once a week, and the rest of the time from a beautiful, high-rise office.
- Work with the biggest and best clients, and continually progress your position in the business.
This opportunity is second to none for the Client Accountant looking to step in the direction of management and have a fantastic title on their CV. This one wont be available long, so please apply now to avoid any disappointment.