We are recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join the finance team of our well-established client based in Bromsgrove. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to join a growing business on temp to perm basis, and due to their growth they are looking to hire ASAP.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone experienced within accounts to gain a more holistic view of a company’s accounts. They are looking for someone who is engaging and has wealth of experience across transactional finance. This is a varied position covering all transactional duties across Accounts Payable and Receivable, as well as month-end duties such as bank reconciliation, posting month-end journals and completing accounts to Trial Balance.
- Be a confident communicator because you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders across the company
- Be an accounts professional with knowledge and experience across transactional finance including month-end responsibilities
- Have strong attention to detail and be an individual who is highly adaptable and capable of learning new accounting software quickly
- Be immediately available because our client someone in urgently
What You Will Receive
- Gain experience within a well-respected business, exposure to all areas transactional finance
- Join a business where your knowledge and experience will be valued, where you have the opportunity to implement change
- Work closely with the Manager Director who will offer exposure to the wider business and the be on-boarding of new processes
- Work alongside like-minded and driven colleagues, in a business that strongly believes in investing in their employers
If you are immediately available Bookkeeper, excited to use your vast experience within a fantastic business, please apply now