Our client is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Accounts Payable Officer to join a fantastic business based in Birmingham. As a senior member of the team, you will provide guidance and support to the accounts payable department offering expertise and assistance to team members.
As the Senior Accounts Payable Officer, you will be entrusted with key responsibilities to effectively manage and oversee the accounts payable function. A key focus will be completing the end-to-end accounts payable process, processing payments and resolving any discrepancies.
- Have previous experience working in a similar role, previous managerial experience is advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrate confidence with communicating with stakeholders at all levels and make decisions when needed
- Strong Excel knowledge with a high level of attention to detail to support you with noticing any discrepancies
- Be highly organised, efficient and able to manager your time effectively to me tight deadlines
In return, you will:
- Work alongside likeminded individuals who will challenge and encourage you with your career development
- Enjoy a full study package that will allow you to gain qualifications whilst learning on the job and being supported by colleagues
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including new modern offices, a competitive salary and a hybrid working model with commute close to public transport
- Gain the responsibility of assisting with vital decisions and supporting the accounts payable manager with implementing new processes
If you’re an experienced accounts payable officer looking to take the next step in your career, please apply now!