My client is a large Software business based in Dudley and they have recently gone through a period of significant growth and as such they are recruiting for a new role within their team, a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will lean on your previous experience in Accounts Payable in order to deal with the most complex queries and provide any additional support that AP Manager may require as the most senior Accounts Payable Clerk within the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a medium-sized finance team where you will be supported from day one.
- A meticulous attention to detail whilst being able to work at speed and to deadlines
- At least 2 year’s experience working within an Accounts Payable role
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build excellent supplier relationships
- A competent user of MS Excel ideally to an intermediate level
What you will receive
- A market leading benefits package inclusive of 33 days annual leave, 35 hour working week, free onsite parking, various social events
- A fun and friendly, yet supportive Accounts Payable team
- Fantastic opportunities for progression due to the growth of this business
- Hybrid working model 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk looking for a unique role where you can utilise your existing experience to support the Accounts Payable Manager then please apply as soon as possible as shortlisting will take place soon.