We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk with our well-respected clients based in Tamworth. They are a leading construction company that has gone through a massive amount of growth in the last year and looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running in this varied role. They are looking for someone with a wealth of experience in accounts who is excited to come in and help develop the AP department and assist with implementing new processes.
You will be working closely with the finance manager to complete this varied role. Duties include raising and processing invoice, supplier statement reconciliation and resolving queries. Previous experience in a similar role is desired and you must have some exposure to CIS. The most important thing to our client is personality-fit, we are looking for a confident individual that is excited to develop the Accounts Payable department.
- Have experience in a similar accounts payable role which has given you experience with CIS returns
- Be a self-assured accounts professional because you will be liaising with external stakeholders frequently
- Someone who is excited to help develop new AP processes, prior experience in this would be beneficial but not essential
- Be ready to start immediately, because our client needs someone to come in and hit the ground running
What you will receive
- Work for a business undergoing an excited period of growth, which will open the door for a permanent contract
- Join a business where your knowledge and experience will prove invaluable, where you have the potential to implement change
- Have the chance to make this role your own, they are looking for someone who can take charge and develop the Accounts Payable department
- Work for a business that offers a number of benefits including free on-site parking, generous salary and the flexibility to work from home or the office.
If you are an immediately available Accounts Payable Clerk who is excited to take the next step up, please apply now!