We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk that is excited to take a step into a supervisory role. Our client is a rapidly growing Property business that is looking for an experience Accounts Payable clerk to join a growing team in a long-term contract.
This is an exciting role for someone who has been in Accounts Payable role for a number of years that is looking to take the next step in their career. Prior experience managing and leading a team would be beneficial but not essential. The successful applicant will have covered all areas of purchase ledger and had some exposure to management accounts including bank reconciliations and posting journals.
- Be well experienced within purchase ledger having had at least 3 years working in a fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
- Have a high attention to detail and be confident using Excel to analyse complex datasets
- Be a confident and engaging individual because you will be liaising with senior stakeholders across the company
- Be available immediately because our client needs you in asap
What you will receive
- Exciting opportunities for growth and progression in this role, in this exciting period of growth for the business
- Work closely alongside the Finance Manager and join the senior management team within a well-respected business
- Work in a business where your voice will be heard and you have the opportunity to implement change within the department
- Gain experience in a well-respected business, which offers a competitive salary and flexible hours
If you are immediately available Accounts Payable Clerk that is excited to take the step into a senior role, please apply now!