My client is a Professional Services organisation and they have a requirement for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis in this exciting opportunity as a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk. Joining a medium-sized team, you will be responsible for delegating and managing your team’s workload and ensuring deadlines are met.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be involved in the day to day of the role which includes driving reduction of volume and aged invoices and dealing with queries as well as assisting the team with workload. This is a great company to join for your development as progression is encouraged and study support provided.
- Strong background in Accounts Payable, with a minimum of 12 months experience ideally within a Professional Services environment
- An interest in developing your people management skills, prior experience of this is advantageous but not essential
- A professional demeanour and a confident communicator
- An exceptional attention to detail with a natural ability to problem solve
What you will receive
- Hybrid working (2 days in, 3 days out) in a centrally located office with excellent access to public transport links
- Study support and encouraged progression
- 25 days holiday, private health care, and generous company pension scheme
- Full support and training from your team leader within a friendly and inclusive business
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk looking for your next role then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place next week!