We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk in a reputable business just outside Birmingham. In this role you will receive fantastic experience with a key focus on working closely with key senior stakeholders and will have the potential to implement changes within the department.
They are looking for an experienced accounts professional who is excited to gain exposure to managerial duties, due to the expansion of the team they are looking to hire ASAP, so you will need to be immediately available.
The company is excited to develop their accounting department and this is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Accounts professional to gain some autonomy. This is a supervisory role, so you should have some experience supervising employees, this experience does not need to be within an Accounts Team.
- Have knowledge of accounting duties that include reconciliations, escalating and resolving queries, and completing payment runs
- Be an engaging and confident individual with strong communication skills, because you will be working with the Accounts Payable Manager to train and develop new staff
- An individual with a strong attention to detail and is capable of manipulating data on Excel to produce reports for management
- Be available immediately, because our client is growing and excited to expand their team
What you will receive
- Work for a business undergoing an exciting period of growth, which will open the door for further management opportunities
- Join a business where your experience will prove invaluable, where you will have the potential to implement change within the department
- Work directly with an experienced Accounts Payable Manager, supporting and developing a strong Accounts Payable team and gaining exposure to more senior responsibilities.
- Be a part of a company that offers a variety of benefits including hybrid working, pension contributions, discounted products etc.
If you are an immediately available, experienced Accounts Payable clerk ready to take the next steps in your career, please apply now!