Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance team in a senior position. It is essential that you possess accuracy and can execute skills with professionalism and confidence. This is a pivotal role that will allow you to step up into a senior position with the team, supporting the Accounts Payable Manager.
As the Senior Accounts Payable Officer, you will oversee end-to-end accounts payable processes, implement and streamline all processes, support the finance team in month-end reporting and most importantly maintain all compliance requirements and confidentiality.
- Demonstrate confident and clear communication whilst presenting financial information in a way which is understandable for internal and external stakeholders
- Able to use your initiative and prioritise tasks, ensuring they are completed in an accurate and timely manner and confidently solve problems
- Previous experience within a similar role, resolving complex queries and giving support to the team with tight deadlines
- Apply knowledge in a commercially viable manner and be committed to delivering an exceptional service through different communication channels
In return, you will:
- Be immensely involved with assisting vital decisions and demonstrating skills that will allow you to gain exposure in a strong finance team
- Be rewarded for utilising your current skill set by adding value to both the finance team and the company’s overall performance
- Join a fun and vibrant team whilst enjoying impressive company benefits, including having the option to occasionally work from home and a great study package
- Work alongside like-minded individuals in a well-established business who will give ongoing support and challenge you with your personal developments
This is a great opportunity for someone looking continue with their career development. If this sounds like you then please apply now!