We have a brilliant opportunity for someone with experience in accounts that is looking to take the step up into a well-rounded role. Our client is based in Solihull and are looking for someone who is engaging and confident, that is eager to take on a new challenge. Due to their growth the company is expanding their accounts team where they are looking to hire ASAP.
This is a temporary role where you will work collaboratively within a busy team, so communication skills are vital. The role will include statement reconciliation, confidently handling queries as well as giving you exposure to month-end procedures such as journal postings. You will need to have had previous experience in Accounts Payable in order to hit the ground running within this varied role. However, the most important thing to our client is team-fit, we are looking for candidates that have excellent communication and are confident following their initiative.
- Have experience within accounts payable, handling complex queries, completing reconciliations and payment runs
- Be a confident and engaging individual, because you will be liaising with stakeholders across the company
- An individual with a high attention to detail, who is able to pick up new accounting software quickly
- Be available immediately, because our client needs someone to come in and hit the ground running ASAP
What you will receive
- Get your foot in the door at a growing business with the opportunity for a permanent contract
- Work with a fun and dynamic team, that works together to achieve their goals
- Work in an established and recognised business that offers a friendly atmosphere and a great team culture
- Benefit from a generous hybrid working set-up and an office that is close to the local amenities
If you are an immediately-available accounts assistant ready to take the next step up and get exposure to more senior responsibilities, please apply now!