An exciting opportunity has come up within a manufacturing business located North of Birmingham. This client is looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. This position would be the perfect role for someone who has been looking after a range of finance responsibilities who is now looking for a step up with salary but also an opportunity to be more responsible for finance duties, which as a result will allow you to progress in your career.
The successful candidate will be someone who has worked in an all-round accounts position before, someone who has experience processing invoices, raising invoices, reconciling the bank, assisting with ad-hoc credit control responsibilities. Additionally, this business is a growing business with potential for growth so the ideal candidate will be someone who is motivated to strengthen their current skill sets and progress within their career.
- Have worked in a finance position previously, where you were responsible for a range of finance tasks such as processing and raising invoices, bank reconciliations, manages company expenses, etc.
- Have experience liaising with clients/customers and providing them with strong customer service.
- Be either immediately available or on a short notice period.
- Have strong attention to detail as this will help the successful candidate approach every task with efficiency
What you will receive
- Have the opportunity to test out the company yourself in this temporary to permanent role, however it is projected that the temporary placement will only last 3 months and at that point you will then go permanent with the business and receive company bonuses.
- Company bonuses include 22 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays.
- 5% matched pension contribution from the company.
- Receive on going support from Mitchell Adam during your temporary placement to ensure you receive the permanent position you are looking for!
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you have the right experience then please submit your application now!