An incredible opportunity has become available for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join a growing and exciting business based in the Birmingham City Centre. This business is part of the marketing world and is looking for an outgoing and confident individual who will be able to support the marketing team with all their finance questions; however, they also want someone who will fit in well with their fun-loving and active office environment. This role here is looking to begin as soon as possible so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has prior finance experience, the successful candidate will be responsible for a range of tasks including both purchase and sales ledger so experience in either or both of them will be amazing. Additionally, our clients ideally want the successful candidate to progress up and take control of month end, so any month end experience will be favoured. This role is a temporary to permanent role where the temporary side of the role is more like a probationary period.
- Previous experience with finance (sales ledger, purchase ledger, banking etc.) and any additional experience with month end will be favoured.
- Confident when using Microsoft excel, as this role will constantly be working with reports and reconciliations on excel.
- Be able to work in the office 5 days per week- this is a full time office based role
- Be an exceptional communicator, with the ability to build relationships with all types of people with ease, this role here involves a lot of face-to-face interactions with customers, employees and external parties.
What you will receive
- An amazing opportunity to take on a broad role within a supportive team where you can gain exposure in a range of financial responsibilities, really expanding your skill set which will help with your own progression going forward!
- Work with a supportive and personable team environment.
- Free onsite parking and access to a range of the facilities within the business.
- A competitive hourly rate for what is a great trainee opportunity that will progress into a permanent position.
If you have previous finance experience and are immediately available or on a short notice period then please apply now, we are ideally looking to move very quickly with this position and hopefully have someone in the role as soon as possible!