We are currently recruiting or a fantastic position working for a well-known automotive company based in South Birmingham. They are looking to find an experienced Senior Accounts Assistant to join their finance team and help drive success within the finance team.
As the Senior Accounts Assistant, you will reporting into the Head of Finance and have the ability to demonstrate confidence with ensuring all accounts payable and accounts receivable duties are completed. A key focus will be on liaising with suppliers, reconciling statements and supporting with month end duties including accruals and prepayments.
- Be an enthusiastic individual with strong time management skills, who can work under pressure and ensuring all tasks are completed with a high degree of accuracy
- Be currently studying AAT, with the ambition and intention to complete your studies in the near future
- Demonstrate confidence with communicating with stakeholders at all levels and make decisions when needed
- Strong Excel knowledge with a high level of attention to detail to support you with noticing any discrepancies
In return, you will:
- Work alongside like minded individuals who will challenge and encourage you with your career development
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including a competitive salary, hybrid working, free on-site parking and high street discounts
- Gain the responsibilities to support with vital decisions and train new members of staff
- Enjoy a full study package that will allow you to gain qualifications whilst learning on the job and being supported by colleagues
This is an exciting opportunity for a communicative and motivated professional to take up an all-encompassing accounts position within a well-established business. If this sounds of interest, please apply now!