We have a brilliant opportunity for a well experienced Accounts Assistant with a well-established practice just outside Solihull. The business are hoping for an individual that shows initiative and … You will have the opportunity to join a welcoming and friendly team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a varied role with day-to-day responsibilities ranging from processing payments to bank reconciliations. As the company are a practice that specialises in tax, prior experience processing VAT returns would be preferable but not a deal breaker because as long as you have the knowledge they are happy to train you.
- Have experience in a similar finance role, because the company is looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running
- You should have excellent communication skills because you will be liaising closely with external stakeholders regularly
- Have a high attention to detail and be an individual who is capable of analysing data on Excel
- Be available immediately, because our client needs someone in as soon as possible.
What you will receive
- The opportunity to be a valued Accounts Assistant that is a pivotal member of an established team
- Work in a business where your voice will be heard and you have the potential to implement change
- Work in a warm and welcoming office environment with like-minded people
- A company culture that emphasises work-life balance and encourages employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle
If you are an immediately available accounts professional who is ready to come in and hit the ground running, please apply now!