Mitchell Adam are proud to announce their newly established partnership with an established UK Consultancy firm who are looking to hire an experienced Senior Accounts Assistant into their Birmingham City Centre branch, the organisation have aspirations to expand their accounting team and hope to find an immediately available Senior Accounts Assistant who can showcase their ability in their new team.
You have the opportunity to work for an established UK organisation who are looking to expand over the next few years. The successful Senior Accounts Assistant will be working closely with experienced accounting professionals. You will be working closely with senior management, and your duties will include processing transactions and payments, maintaining ledgers and records, whilst also covering some duties of Credit Control and Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period. The organisation are looking to hire a Senior Accounts Assistant who can hit the ground running.
- A fantastic level of communication skills is desired, as your role is dependent on interacting with various stakeholders, from inside and outside the organisation.
- Over one year of experience as an Accounts Assistant is required.
- A high level of professionalism and confidence is essential in this role.
You will receive
- A very competitive salary,
- An unmissable opportunity to become involved in an accounting team full of experienced individuals.
- A high probability that you will receive a permanent offer at the end of your contract.
- A generous benefits package that includes free gym membership.
You have the opportunity to work for an organisation who are looking to grow in the next few years. The exposure to senior management will improve your already impressive experience. This role will be filled quickly so please apply below if you are interested.