We are currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Assistant based in Wolverhampton. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that offer fantastic exposure and career development.
As the Senior Accounts Assistant, you will be managing both the accounts payable and accounts receivable. It is essential that you can demonstrate confidence with bank reconciliation’s, processing a high volume of invoices and liaising with other departments. This is an exciting opportunity as over time you will be able to gain exposure with month end duties including accruals and prepayments.
- Have experience within similar role and have the ability to demonstrate a high level of comfort in using accounting systems
- Be currently studying AAT with intention and ambition to progress with your qualifications
- Possess the confidence and initiative to work in a fast- paced environment with tight deadlines and be trusted to be responsible for a number of duties
- Proficient in Excel and other MS products with a high level of attention to detail that will assist you in generating accurate analysis
In return, you will:
- Join a fun and vibrant environment, working alongside like minded individuals who will push and challenge you with your career development
- Join an established business with opportunity to play a leading role in the continued growth and development of the team and business
- Be a key member of the finance team that implements change and improves processes and procedures
- Enjoy fantastic company benefits including a competitive salary and study support to help you focus on completing your qualifications in the near future
If you’re looking to add value to the finance function in a successful business, then please apply now!