We have had an amazing opportunity come up for a Sales Ledger Clerk just south of Dudley for a growing distribution business. This role here is very exciting as it will cover a range of tasks and the successful person will need to be the type to enjoy a challenge and like their day to day changing as this position will have you supporting with a range of areas in the business. This role will be focusing on query resolution more than anything but this will involve investigating unallocated cash and getting this reconciled and allocated; it will involve liaising with internal and external parties to investigate queries on bills/invoices and understanding what the route issue is to get this resolved and prevent it happening again; It will also involve working with different managers in the business to help prevent additional queries by streamlining processes.
This role will be perfect for someone who sees them self as a problem solver, someone who likes to get their teeth stuck into an issue and is proactive and eager to get it resolved to better things for the team and the wider business. This is a newly developed role due to growth in the business and as a result it will be recruited for on a temporary to permanent basis however the business sees this position being an essential part of their team for years to come! Ideally, we are looking for this role to start quite quickly so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice
- Have previous experience working in a sales ledger environment, giving your that prior knowledge to really support the team within this role.
- Be immediately available.
- Be an approachable, friendly person who will fit in with the team quickly, as well as be able to speak with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be strong on excel, a lot of the work you do will be managed through excel, or will be presented via excel to managers.
What you will receive
- Get to begin working immediately, in an exciting new job.
- Receive ongoing support from Mitchell Adam throughout the entire placement to ensure you get all the support you need to excel in this position.
- Get the opportunity to work within a career you already love, but have the chance to mix it up and get involved with so much more!
- Work within a supportive team who are very friendly and really embody the word ‘team-work’!
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you are the type of person who would have the skills to really shine in a role like this then please send your CV now!