Mitchell Adam are currently recruiting for a really exciting Sales Ledger Clerk to join a Logistics business based North of the Birmingham City Centre. This role here has become available due to growth within the business resulting in the current Sales Ledger Clerk being promoted to an Assistant Accountant. This role will be supporting the finance manager with all-rounder sales ledger responsibilities, this will include raising invoices, bank statement reconciliations, cash allocation and a bit of query resolution to support the company Credit Controller.
This position here is looking to begin as soon as possible, as a result this position is being recruited for on a temporary to permanent basis – due to this please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience working within finance and will have supported with sales ledger responsibilities previously. What makes this role so exciting is that this business is going through amazing amounts of growth, meaning there is every possibility that 12-18 months from now that this role could progress up into a more senior position as well!
- Ideally you will have previously worked within a finance role and have exposure to Sales Ledger tasks.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period as this role is looking to begin as soon as possible.
- Be STRONG on excel, this position requires a lot of reports and management of data within excel.
- Be a confident communicator, although this role is not customer facing, you will be liaising with a range of different internal departments to resolve issues and support with any finance queries.
What you will receive
- Be able to gain experience in a fast paced, well-established logistics business, which will strengthen your accounting skills.
- Receive ongoing support from Mitchell Adam while you are there to ensure that this position converts over to permanent nice and smoothly.
- Have the opportunity for some flexible working as our clients are open to the idea of working from home 1 or 2 days per week.
- Have the flexibility to run your desk the way you want, this business is open to you managing your own processes and putting your own spin on how you tackle tasks. If you are someone who has ideas about how to improve processes and you are eager to work for a place that will encourage and support these ideas, then this is the place for you!
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you have the relevant experience to match then please submit your CV now, we are eager to support this business with finding their new Sales Ledger Clerk as soon as possible!