An exciting job opportunity has become available for a Sales Ledger Clerk based South of Birmingham. This position will be supporting a wider finance team with a range of sales ledger responsibilities. The responsibilities of this position are to look after the sales ledger and its related tasks. This includes, but is not limited to; raising invoices, allocating cash, reconciliations, resolving queries and chasing overdue payments.
This position is part of a growing retail business who like to progress their staff from a transactional level up. They are looking for someone who is eager to grow within their career as this position quite often provides progressive opportunities so someone who is motivated to learn and grow would be a great fit! The ideal candidate for this role would be available to start ASAP and due to the urgency of this role, we are recruiting this position on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Have previous experience working in finance, in particular previous experience in sales ledger.
- Be experienced within a customer-facing role, providing you with strong customer service experience.
- Have strong excel skills as this position requires you to manage large sets of data on excel.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice, as this position is looking to start as soon as possible.
What you will receive
- Have the opportunity to begin a role that will provide you with opportunities for longer-term progression.
- Be provided with study support when this position converts permanent.
- Work alongside knowledgeable accounts professionals at all levels of the business, providing you with strong, experienced colleagues that can support your career growth.
- Receive on-site parking so you are able to travel to work via car.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you believe you have the right skill set to be a good fit for this role, then please submit your CV now!