Our incredible Property Management client experiencing rapid growth and new client on boarding is looking to bring an experienced Client Accountant into their large client finance team based in the beating heart of Birmingham. You will be joining the business, undertaking financial risk and compliance to ensure the businesses portfolio of dedicated clientele, has clean books, by reconciling historical data and maintaining the controls, and controlling the cash movements.
This role ideally suits a Client Accountant looking for a change in their day to day, and looking at the accounts from an entirely new angle, supporting the BAU CA team. Your role will be to ensure financial practices are followed for the governing bodies within property and wider standards. This role requires a confident character as you will be building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to manage incidents.
- Have previous experience within the Accounts department within a Property Management business.
- Be a confident communicator, as the business-partnering element of your role will be to liaise with clients and senior stakeholders regularly.
- Be system savvy, due to the reporting a good level of Excel is needed alongside the use of bespoke client systems such as TRAMPS, (although preferred this is not required).
- Ideally have experience
What you will receive
- Work in a bespoke financial risk function, the perfect change for a client accountant looking for a different day to day.
- Bolster your experience across financial accounting and audit, outside of practice.
- Work from home three times a week indefinitely, and in a beautiful office when you are in.
- Work across the entire client accounts function, and build a host of internal connections.
This opportunity is second to none for the experienced Client Accountant looking to grow and undertake incredible responsibility across the entire business. If this sounds like you, please apply now to avoid missing out.