My client is a growing Professional Services organisation and based in Birmingham City Centre. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in a supportive and friendly team, you will report to Accounts Payable Manager and be responsible for processing supplier invoices, performing supplier statement reconciliation, dealing with supplier queries, and preparing for payment runs.. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will have access to a market-leading benefits package and future opportunity for growth and progression!
- A meticulous attention to detail which you will be able to retain when working under pressure
- At least 2 year’s experience working within an Accounts Payable role
- The ability to travel to Birmingham City Centre on a hybrid-working basis, 3 times per week
- A strong level of MS Excel
- The ability to and experience of building supplier relationships with ease
What you will receive
- A market leading benefits package; you will be given an ‘allowance’ to spend on which benefits suit you the most!
- A generous annual profit-share bonus scheme
- Hybrid working model
- Study support available and continual investment in your learning and development, with an on-site L&D Team
- A fantastic holiday allowance with the ability to buy or sell additional days, and a 35 hour working week
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable clerk looking for a unique role where you will gain access to a market-leading benefits package then please apply as soon as possible as shortlisting will take place imminently!