We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a fabulous, Professional Services business based in Birmingham City Centre. Ideally, the successful candidate will have 6 months to 1 years’ experience in a similar role and business. This role will provide all-round experience and plenty of opportunities for progression and learning! The company are hoping for a confident candidate with an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills to stay with them and grow with the business!
Initially, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be processing invoices, completing supplier statement reconciliations and assisting with the payment runs. As the role progresses, the successful candidate will be able to take on a wider variety of duties and work closely with Management Accountant and the Finance Director! This role will sit in a long-standing and experienced team therefore this role will provide learning opportunities aplenty!
- We are specifically looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk with at least 6 months’ experience from within a Professional Services business!
- The successful candidate should be outgoing and confident with a positive, can-do attitude!
- Confidence using Microsoft Excel would be ideal as this will be used on a daily basis!
- Due to the nature of the business, a keen eye for detail is absolutely essential!
What You Will Receive
- Be welcomed into a long-standing and experienced team that want to provide training and support!
- Work closely with the Management Accountant and Finance Director and gain exposure to further Accounting duties!
- Be based in fabulous business with high-spec offices, in the heart of Birmingham City Centre!
- Have the opportunity to get your foot in the door of a widely recognised business and further your career in Accounts!
We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk, with at least 6 months’ experience in a Professional Services business, to join a fabulous business in Birmingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate, early on in their career, to take the next steps in a supportive and well-recognised business! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for, please apply now!