An amazing opportunity has arisen within an established business on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre. This is a Purchase Ledger position working within within a small finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager.
In this role, you will be processing supplier invoices, dealing with supplier queries, reconciling statements and preparing for payment runs. This is a fast-paced role with a high volume of invoices so experience of processing a large number of invoices and working under pressure would be beneficial!
- You will have at least 1 year experience working within a Purchase Ledger position; whether this be in a Purchase Ledger role or as part of an Accounts Assistant position
- Have a good command of MS Excel
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to make long lasting relationships with suppliers
- Have an exceptional attention to detail whilst retaining a good working pace
What you will receive
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- A hybrid working model with 2 days a week working from home
- Work within a friendly and supportive finance team with regular team lunches out
This Purchase Ledger position is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a strong level of experience in this area who is looking to expand on these skills in a fast-paced environment. Our client is excited about taking someone on who can will fit in well within their busy team. If this position sounds like something you would be suitable for and would enjoy then please submit your application now.