We are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a long-standing and established business based in Walsall. This is a fast pace role and therefore our client is specifically looking for a candidate, with previous experience, that can hit the ground running in this position! We are looking for a positive and confident individual, with a can-do attitude, that would like to stay for years to come!
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be trusted to manage their own workload and will be responsible for processing invoices, completing statement reconciliations and preparing the payment runs! Excellent communication skills are a must in this role as it will involve liaising with suppliers and stakeholders at all levels of business. The team are long-standing, friendly and welcoming! They’re really hoping for a candidate that would like to stay with them for years to come.
- Must have previous experience in Purchase Ledger in order to hit the ground running in this role!
- We are looking for a confident and positive individual to fit in with the team!
- Excellent communication skills are essential as the Purchase Ledge Clerk will be liaising with suppliers and stakeholders on daily basis!
- Confidence using Microsoft Excel would be ideal as it will be used on a daily basis!
What You Will Receive
- Feel at home in this long-standing, successful and welcoming team!
- Become an indispensable member of the team by sharing your expertise!
- Be trusted to manage your own workload and processes!
- Enjoy a fabulous work/life balance with hybrid working!
We are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to hit the ground running in this bustling and successful team! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now!