Our consistently growing and exciting client, based in Tamworth, are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their fun and friendly team! We are hoping for a passionate and confident candidate looking for a new business to call home for the long run! This role can be moulded around the right candidate and provide progression, should you want it.
We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk that can hit the ground running in this position! The successful candidate will be tasked with taking full ownership of Purchase Ledger processes such as processing invoices, reconciling supplier statements and preparing the weekly payment runs. This candidate will have the opportunity to get involved with wider accounts duties such as bank reconciliations and cash allocations. We are looking for a friendly and sociable candidate to fit in with the team!
- The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk should have previous experience working in similar roles in order to hit the ground running with the team!
- Experience with reconciliation is essential in taking on this role!
- The team are friendly and sociable, they’re hoping for a similar character to fit in with them!
- Confidence using Microsoft Excel would be ideal as this will be used on a daily basis!
What You Will Receive
- Share you expertise and become a pivotal member of the team!
- Receive progression and learning opportunities and gain exposure to wider accounts duties, should you want to!
- Work alongside qualified Accountants, soaking up all of their knowledge and expertise!
- Become a part of this fun, friendly and welcoming team!
This is a fabulous opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a new challenge and a place to call home! This consistently growing business provides and exciting and supportive atmosphere filled with like-minded people! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now.