My client, based near Dudley, is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their fun and friendly Accounts team due to a period of sustained growth to their business.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be working amongst a small team of friendly Purchase Ledger clerks to process invoices, deal with supplier queries, perform supplier statement reconciliation and to prepare for monthly payment runs. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a supportive and friendly team where you will gain a good work-life balance with hybrid working and be able to stay for the long term.
- At least 2 year’s experience within Purchase Ledger, whether this be as part of an Accounts Assistant role or as a solely Purchase Ledger focused position
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Be able to work under pressure and to high volumes during busy periods
What you will receive
- A happy, friendly, and supportive working environment where teamwork is encouraged
- Hybrid working model with 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
- Free on-site parking
- A market-leading holiday allowance of 36 days inclusive of bank holidays!
- Flexibility around working hours to suit your situation
If you are an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk seeking your next role within a friendly and supportive team then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately!