My client is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk who is immediately available for a 3-6 month temp role, which is covering the 2nd half of a maternity cover. This role here will be working as part of a small finance team where you will be looking after the majority of the purchase ledger function, with the finance manager covering the top end tasks. This role here is ideally looking for someone who has been working in purchase ledger for a few years, who is able to come in and hit the ground running.
This is a great opportunity for someone who finds themselves out of work and is wanting to avoid a gap on their CV. This role is working for a supportive and friendly manufacturing/distribution business near the Aston area. As mentioned, this role is a temporary position so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice and would be able to start this temporary role quite quickly.
- Have previously worked within Purchase Ledger and be able to come in and hit the ground running.
- Be immediately available or on a short-term notice.
- Confident on Microsoft excel
- Be an exceptional communicator, with the ability to build relationships with all types of people with ease
What you will receive
- An opportunity to keep your experience ticking over, avoiding a gap on your CV
- Work for a supportive and personable team environment.
- Easy access to the office with close public transport links and on-site parking.
- Flexibility on hours, if you need to start earlier and finish earlier or start later and finish later this business can accommodate that.
If you are an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk and you find yourself immediately available then please apply now! This business is easy to get to from the City Centre, is paying a generous amount due to the short term nature of the role and is part of a friendly and warm team environment.