We are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk in a stable and recognised business. The company are hoping for a candidate with at least 2 years’ experience to hit the ground running with minimal supervision, although training can be provided. The business have a friendly culture and they are hoping for a Purchase Ledger Clerk that will get involved with the team!
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be trusted to manage their own workload, they will be processing invoices, completing supplier statement reconciliations and preparing the weekly payment run. The team are hoping for a candidate with a positive, can-do attitude and motivated approach to work as it is a bustling department. The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk should be confident in their abilities and be comfortable following their own initiative in order to get cracking in the role from the get-go!
- Must have at least 2 years’ previous experience in Purchase Ledger in order to hit the ground running in this role
- Be a positive individual looking to become part of the team, this business has a great culture and they are hoping for someone to get involved with them!
- Confident use of Microsoft Excel is essential as this will be used on a daily basis
- This business has a very high staff retention rate therefore they are hoping for someone to stay with them for years to come!
What You Will Receive
- Join a stable and well-recognised business that has a welcoming culture and high retention rate!
- Take full autonomy of your day in this role where you are trusted to manage your own workload and processes!
- Become an integral part of a warm and welcoming team by sharing your expertise and getting involved!
- Feel valued in this long standing and successful team!
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger looking for a new challenge in a long-standing, stable and successful business! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now!