A nationally recognised Construction company are looking for a confident Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their long standing and welcoming team! With the company being hugely successful and busy, they are hoping for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk that can hit the ground running in this role!
The role itself will include daily processing of invoices, frequent statement reconciliations and weekly preparation of the payment run. There is the opportunity to get involved with CIS and taxation with this business being in the Construction Sector. The successful candidate should be a real team player, have a positive attitude and a motivated approach to work. The business provide a supportive atmosphere where people tend to stay! They are ideally looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk that will stay for years to come!
- Previous experience in Purchase Ledger is essential in taking on this role and hitting the ground running with the team!
- Exposure to and an understanding of CIS would be ideal although is not essential as training can be provided
- Be a positive individual that wants to be a part of the team and stay for years to come!
- Be confident using Microsoft Excel as this will be used on a daily basis
What You Will Receive
- Be welcomed in to a team of friendly, like-minded individuals that work together!
- Become an indispensable member of the team by sharing your expertise with more junior members!
- Work in a fabulous office with a friendly and welcoming feel!
- Benefit from hybrid working, after passing probation!
We are on the look-out for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a successful and well recognised Construction business! If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply now as interviews can take place immediately!