Calling all experienced Purchase Ledger Clerks – We need you!
A well-known retail business based in the heart of Birmingham is hiring for a Purchase Ledger clerk to join their fast growing and expanding team, this position has become available due to internal promotions within the business, where people within the Purchase Ledger team have stepped up into the Management Accountant team. This role here will be working as part of a team of experienced Accounts professionals who are very supportive and hard-working who enjoy working as part of team towards a common goal, very much a ‘share the work-load’ kind of team.
This role will be looking after start to finish Purchase Ledger responsibilities, this includes processing invoices, reconciling supplier statements, preparing payment runs, setting up new suppliers, resolving finance queries and generating reports for management as well as providing occasional support to the Management Accountant team. This role here is a permanent role and is very much intending to be a long-standing role with the business, however due to the urgency of this recruit we are recruiting for this position as a temporary to permanent role so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice. If you are someone who has experience in Purchase Ledger and is looking to strengthen these skills, while gaining exposure to Management Accounts then keep reading!
- Must have previous experience within Purchase Ledger (invoicing, reconciliations, etc.)
- Be a strong communicator, as this role will be dealing with a range of suppliers and internal departments.
- Have strong attention to detail and be very diligent when processing through your work.
- Be immediately available, or at least on a short notice period as this role is looking to start very quickly.
What you will receive
- The opportunity to work within an amazing business who are known for progressing and appreciating their staff.
- Have the opportunity for study support and a range of other benefits once this position goes permanent.
- Work with a hybrid work structure, this role is only required to be in the office 1-2 times per week.
- Work within a supportive and personable team environment with a grown-up attitude- this is not a target and KPI driven environment, this business are very supportive of people’s individual needs.
If you are currently on a short notice period and have the experience, we are looking for then please submit your application now!