We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk with some experience and good understanding of the function! The business is very well known and successful, they are looking for a bright and confident candidate to make this role their own. Some previous experience would be ideal in order hit the ground running within this position.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will manage the AP processes for multiple sites in a region. The role will include statement reconciliations, processing invoices and confidently handling queries, preparing the weekly payment run and setting up new accounts! Previous experience in Purchase Ledger would be beneficial, for the successful candidate, as it is a varied role however training can be provided! The most important thing to our client is team-fit, we are looking for a candidate that has excellent communication skills and is confident following their own initiative!
- Although training can be provided, previous experience in Purchase Ledger would be beneficial in order to hit the ground running in this position
- Be a team-player with great communication skills and be confident following your own initiative
- Be confident using Microsoft Excel as this will be used on a daily basis therefore including the use of functions like V-Lookups
- Have a willingness to learn as this role provide bags of exposure and the potential for growth!
What You Will Receive
- Work in an exciting business that is very well-recognised and successful!
- Take the next step in your career by taking on this varied and challenging role!
- Work alongside qualified and experienced, like-minded professionals that want to help you grow in your career!
- Benefit from a generous hybrid working set-up and high spec offices with free, on-site parking!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with some previous experience in Purchase Ledger to take on a new challenge and further their career in a well-known, bustling business! If this sounds like the role you are looking for, then please apply now!