We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk that is looking to gain great exposure; you will be working in a busy, fast-paced environment and for a company who are going through an exciting transition based in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a dynamic business.
You will contribute to the smooth running of the company’s accounts payable department. Your day to duties will include processing invoices, processing of journals and dealing with any queries. You will be a vital part of the team as you gain responsibility with liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel and demonstrate working in a team as well as solely
- Be AAT qualified or have previous experience in an accounts payable function working with a high volume of invoices
- Possess high level of organisation and accuracy with the initiative to work to tight deadlines and can demonstrate comfort in using accounting systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem-solve under pressure with a high attention to detail
In Return, You Will:
- Enjoy continuous development for this role as well as encouraging employees to gain relevant qualifications
- Enjoy a varied role working with like-minded individuals in a fun, exciting and vibrant environment
- Actively develop your skill set working alongside experienced and knowledgeable team members who will push you to progress in your career development
- Competitive salary and great company benefits that include flexible working with the option to work from home for the majority of the week
If you’re looking for a new challenge and this sounds like an exciting position, then please apply now!