Our client is seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger to join their dynamic team, where you will play a vital role in the growth of the company. It is essential that you are a team player with a great attitude and passion for accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of the business, and work alongside experienced colleagues. As the Purchase Ledger you will be demonstrating confidence with ensuring all invoices are processed accurately and efficiently and liaising with suppliers on a daily basis ensuring all queries are resolved.
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable with proven organisational abilities, including a track record of efficiently handling multiple tasks.
- High attention to detail with exceptional data entry skills, and strong excel skills
- High ethical standards, integrity, and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and previous experience with processing a high volume of invoices in a fast paced environment.
In return, you will:
- Work alongside like minded individuals who will challenge and encourage you with your career development.
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including a competitive salary, hybrid working, free on-site parking and generous pension contribution.
- Gain the responsibilities to support with vital decisions and exposure with implementing a new system.
- Enjoy a friendly, collaborative and rewarding environment with a team who pride themselves with a work life balance.
If you’re looking for your next opportunity and want to be a part of our close-knit high-performing team, then please apply now!