We are looking for a driven and proactive Finance Manager to join a striving company based on the outskirts of Birmingham. You will be joining the companies exciting upward journey, this is a great opportunity for someone who will highlight their previous experience and knowledge.
As the Purchase Ledger, you will be taking full ownership and staying on top of all processing, queries, payment accuracy. This is a low volume processing role in a complex, invoicing environment. Every transaction will require individual attention and it is essential that all deadlines are met whilst delivery a high quality service.
- Excellent Excel skills with previous experience in a similar role and have a large passion for accounts payable
- Currently studying AAT with excellent attention to detail and have the ability to work well in a dynamic, growing team
- A strong demonstrable experience of Excel and previous knowledge with other software tools to help managing processes efficiently
- Demonstrate initiative to work to tight deadlines and feel comfortable with working In fast paced environment whilst still establishing accuracy
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity for personal and professional growth, as you will be part of a team that focused on growth and development
- Enjoy a competitive salary that reflects market rates, exceptional benefits package which promotes a strong work-life balance, training and development opportunities alongside health and well being initiatives
- Be immensely involved with assisting vital decisions and demonstrating skills that will allow you to gain exposure in a strong finance team
- Work alongside like minded individuals who will give ongoing support and challenge you with your personal developments
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to utilise their existing skill set whilst joining a growing team. If this sounds like you, please apply now!