We are working closely with a well-established client who have over 50 years of experience in their field and are one of the leading names in the industry, striving to continue to grow. They have an exceptional working culture which provides employees with flexibility as well as a friendly and supportive team environment.
They are seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger who will be responsible for the end to end function of Accounts Payable as well as liaising closely with suppliers. A key focus will be on stock supplies and ensuring everything is correctly processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- High attention to detail with the ability to work proficiently in a high volume environment
- Prior experience in a similar accounts payable position with excellent analytical skills and the ability work accurately under pressure
- Ability to maintain effective relationship with customers and internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages including MS Word, Power Point and Excel
In return, you will:
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive work environment within a dynamic team who offer fantastic opportunities for career growth and development
- Enjoy a competitive benefits package including hybrid working, flexible start and finish time
- Work for a business who have a real focus on personal development with a fantastic opportunity to further your career
- Work alongside driven and ambitious colleagues who will challenge and support you to ensure you’re constantly improving with personal development
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and a great next step in your career, then please apply now!