Our client is a high performing property company who pride themselves on exceptional service and integrity. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced and knowledgeable employees who are passionate about development and positive culture.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an essential part of the team and continuously improve processes and procedures ensuring high standards are met for internal and external clients. You will gain fantastic exposure with stakeholder management, implementation of new systems and being part of a range of exciting projects.
- Ideally you will be commercially astute, innovative with a growth mind-set that is focused on learning new skills
- Proven strong internal and external stakeholder management with the ability to work autonomously and prioritise and work efficiently in a fast-paced and robust environment
- Previous experience working within a professional services background, ideally property management or similar environment
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages including Ms Word, Power Point and Excel
In return, you will:
- Enjoy impressive benefits that include a competitive salary and the option to work from home for two days of the week
- Work alongside like-minded individuals who will give ongoing extensive support
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a positive, down to earth culture where the business strongly believe in supporting and developing people in their career
- You can feel confident in your job security joining a business who are going from strength to strength
If you’re from a professional services background and this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, then please apply now!