Mitchell Adam are working on behalf of a Well established Manufacturing company who are in the final planning stages of an exciting and ground-breaking project and are now in search of an experienced project accountant to join the team on an interim basis.
This fast paced and ever changing opportunity provides you with an excellent chance to showcase your expertise within a dynamic workforce. You will be required to work alongside senior financial and non-financial stakeholders within the project as well as offer insight that contributes to the development of key strategies across the business.
Ideally, you will;
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with considerable post-qualified experience participating and/or Leading within complex projects to improve efficiency.
- Have a sound finance understanding and an expert skill set within data, system and/or project functions.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to provide influential insight to financial and non-financial people, whilst building strong work relationships throughout the company.
- Possess the ability to parachute into an ongoing project whilst providing support and stability to the finance team.
In return, you will –
- Play a crucial role in a ground breaking project within a successful Manufacturing Business and test your expertise.
- Have the opportunity to continue your interim work within the company’s ongoing development projects.
- Enjoy a good level of autonomy in your role, where you are being encouraged to help improve process and procedures in your area.
- Work alongside hard working, like minded individuals who are passionate about the businesses success.
This is a great opportunity for a talented qualified accountant to test their value adding skills in a large, well established company. This role is available immediately, please apply now to avoid disappointment.