Due to continued growth, our client are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Payroll Officer to join their supportive team. This is exciting and challenging position will see you working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
As the Payroll Officer, you will facilitate the processing of payroll for both permanent and temporary employees. A key focus will be on processing the end-to-end accurate and timely processing of both temporary and permanent payroll, processing and calculating payroll adjustments.
- A proactive approach to tasks with a strong commitment to continuous improvement and the ability to apply problem solving skills to resolve payroll issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex information to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment and operate independently with limited supervision
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages including MS Word, Power Point and Excel
In return, you will:
- Work within a supportive team environment and energetic culture that inspires and supports excellence
- Enjoy work/life balance including working from home for 2 days of the week and a market competitive salary package
- Work alongside experienced and knowledgeable individuals and support the implementation of a new system
- Assume great responsibility with helping influence the business’s directional and overall performance / growth
If you are an enthusiastic and experienced Payroll Officer, then please apply now!