We are currently representing an expanding professional company in the Coventry area who are now seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Officer. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a fantastic company who have doubled their turnover within the past 2 years.
Working in a supportive, family- feel and fast paced team you will work closely with the Assistant Accountant and report into the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for end-to-end previous payroll on a weekly and monthly basis, ensuring payroll records for joiners, leavers, retirements and additional benefits are processed accurately and on time in accordance with scheme regulations and local procedures. To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate confidence with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong communication and excellent attention to detail ensuring tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Have previous experience with processing and reconciling payroll transaction for 4-weekly & monthly paid employees as well as the calculation and submission of monthly PAYE/NI contributions
- AAT qualified with the intention and ambition to complete your qualifications in the near future
- Be able to commute to Coventry on a full-time basis
In return, you will:
- Work within a small team closely alongside experienced colleagues to enable you to gain fantastic exposure in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy a market leading benefits package, a long shut down over Christmas, free on-site parking and have the opportunity to work overtime on an uncapped basis
- Enjoy a good variety in your job and where you will be encouraged and challenged to initiate projects and help improve processes
- Have an exciting role that will give you the opportunity to add genuine value to the company and contributing in a meaningful way to business improvements and strategic direction
If you’re an experienced Payroll Officer looking for a unique role where you can have a fantastic impact on the business and their strategic direction then please apply as soon as possible as interviews / shortlisting will take place imminently/next week.