We are currently representing an expanding professional company in the Birmingham area who are now seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Officer to process and assist the business who are going through a period of exciting growth and change.
Ideally the successful applicant will possess strong end to end previous payroll experience whilst demonstrating confidence with working in a fast paced environment. A key focus will be ensuring payroll records for joiners, leavers, retirements and additional benefits are processed accurately and on time in accordance with scheme regulations and local procedures.
- Be a confident communicator and have the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders whilst demonstrating a high level of comfort
- Previous experience with processing and reconciling payroll transaction for 4-weekly & monthly paid employees as well as the calculation and submission of monthly PAYE/NI contributions.
- Ability to work collaboratively, prioritise workloads and be highly motivated and able to use your own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail ensuring tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
In return, you will:
- Enjoy fantastic market-leading benefits that include a competitive salary and having the option to occasionally work from home
- Be part of a fun, social and vibrant team who have relentless thirst for innovation and excellence
- Work within a forward thinking company who will challenge you, reward you for being a high achiever and allow you to gain great exposure
- Enjoy continuous development for this role as well as encouraging employees to gain relevant qualifications
If you are a Payroll Officer looking to develop your career and gain exposure for a fast growing company. If this sounds like you, apply now!