A FTSE 250 listed expansive multi-national organisation have approached Mitchell Adam, looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team. They are seeking an individual with at least six months experience in an accounting based position. Their office is based in Birmingham city centre, just a short walk from New Street Station, making this role easily accessible by car and via public transport.
The organisation have grown their reputation over the last few decades, they have expanded over numerous countries all while providing their customers with an excellent product and service. You will have the opportunity to join this organisation, whilst working here you will receive a generous benefits package that includes a free gym membership and the option to work in a hybrid style. Your duties will include overseeing the entire payroll service from end-to-end, and liaising with various stakeholders varying from senior management to colleagues and contractors within your organisation.
- To be immediately available or on a one week notice period.
- At least six months experience in an accounting position.
- Fantastic communication skills, you will be interacting with various levels of stakeholders, this will rely on an impressive level of communication and charisma.
- Brilliant attention to detail, it is essential that the successful Payroll Officer is switched on and attentive in this role.
What you will receive
- If you are currently working in a temporary or fixed term contract position within the accounting industry, this role is an opportunity to transition into a temp-to-perm role.
- The generous benefits package that is offered in this role.
- A fair and competitive salary
- The option to work in a hybrid style
You have the opportunity to gain fantastic experience, and showcase your impressive ability on a grander scale. You will be interacting with like-minded and intelligent colleagues on a daily basis who in addition to the benefits package will ensure you have an excellent time in this position. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.