Mitchell Adam are delighted to welcome the opportunity to collaborate with an established UK organisation, who are looking to hire a talented and energetic experienced Payroll Officer who is immediately available to start in their Halesowen branch. The organisation truly care about their staff and have embraced the modern approach to working, they will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a hybrid style.
The successful candidate will work for an organisation who prioritise their workers, the hybrid system combined with a generous benefits package ensures the successful Payroll Officer will receive unique and exceptional benefits such as a free gym membership and partly subsidised transport. You will be expected to be able to complete the entire payroll process from end to end, as well as other duties such as processing P45 and P60 statements. Your communication skills will be relied upon on when liaising with stakeholders from inside and outside the organisation.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice.
- One year experience in a payroll role, with experience of handling all aspects of the role.
- Charisma, the successful Payroll Officer will be expected to be able to communicate well with various stakeholders.
- To have confidence in your ability, at times you will be producing work autonomously, and will need to be confident your work is free of errors.
What you will receive
- A competitive salary which gives an opportunity to work hybrid.
- The potential to be handed a permanent offer if you are successful in this role.
- The immediate start provides a platform for you to build long lasting ties with your new colleagues.
- The opportunity to expand on your impressive knowledge and experience, and improve your career avenues.
The opportunity to work for an organisation who cherishes their employees and rewards their hard-work with a fantastic benefits package is hard to find in this industry. The fast paced and engaging role will ensure you have an enjoyable experience in this role. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.