We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer role based in Coventry. Our client is a large successful business within their sector and are looking to strengthen their finance team.
As the Payroll Officer, a key focus will be supporting the Payroll Manager and providing effective and accurate information in a timely manner. You will gain varied responsibilities including communicating with internal and external stakeholders to resolve any queries, take ownership of payroll and demonstrate confidence with keeping information confidential. As time goes on you will also prepare reports and compile summaries of financial information.
- Be a confident communicator and have the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders whilst demonstrating a high level of comfort
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages including Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word and demonstrate strong knowledge of PAYE, SMP and NIC
- Ability to work collaboratively, prioritise workloads and be highly motivated and able to use your own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail ensuring tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
What You Will Receive
- Be part of a fun, social and vibrant team who have relentless thirst for innovation and excellence
- Work within a forward thinking company who will challenge you, reward you for being a high achiever and allow you to gain great exposure
- Enjoy continuous development for this role as well as encouraging employees to gain relevant qualifications
- Enjoy fantastic market-leading benefits that include a competitive salary and having the option to occasionally work from home
If you’re a Payroll Officer looking to develop your career and gain exposure for a fast growing company. If this sounds like you, apply now!