Our client, in the Construction sector, is looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their team! The business is widely recognised and are masters in their field, this is a fantastic opportunity to join and established and successful business! We are looking for an individual with a positive and driven attitude that wants to further their career and learn all there is to know about Payroll!
The successful Payroll Assistant will process the payroll for hourly paid and salaried staff and be a point of contact for team members and their pay related queries. The role will include calculating statutory pays such as sick pay, holiday pay and maternity pay therefore attention to detail is key. The Payroll Assistant will have lots of opportunities to learn and progress including getting involved with monthly reporting to present to the Finance Manager!
- It would be ideal for the Payroll Assistant to have some previous working experience in a similar role and training can be provided!
- Great communication skills are essential in this role as the Payroll Clerk will be a main point of contact for pay related queries!
- The Payroll Assistant must have a keen eye for detail due to the nature of the role!
- We are looking for a positive candidate that is excited to learn all things Payroll!
What You Will Receive
- Feel at home in a business that wants to help you grow and succeed, they will provide all the support required to help you reach your goals!
- Work closely with qualified professionals and soak up heaps of exposure and learning opportunities!
- Be given all the tools and support needed to flourish in your Payroll career in a business that encourage longevity and progression!
- Be an integral and valued member of the team with the opportunity to improve processes and make the role your own!
Our well-recognised client is hoping for a positive and driven Payroll Assistant, ideally with some previous experience in a similar role, to fit in with the team and hit the ground running in this position! If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply now!