We are currently recruiting for a well-recognised retail business based in Solihull, they are looking for a Payroll Administrator with some previous experience to join their welcoming team! The role sits within small and long-standing team, and they’re hoping for a positive individual with a can-do attitude to join them long-term.
The Payroll Administrator will be getting involved with all aspects of end-to-end payroll. This will include completing calculations for statutory pays and salary sacrifices, administering new starters and leavers as well as completing payroll reconciliations where necessary. Ideally, the Payroll Administrator will have some experience in a similar role in order to hit the ground running with the team, although necessary training can be provided!
- Ideally, the Payroll Administrator will have some experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a career in Payroll
- Confident use of Microsoft Excel, with functions like VLookUps, is essential as it will be used on a daily basis
- Previous experience working in a fast-pace environment would be ideal in order to smoothly take on this role
- Excellent communication skills are vital as the Payroll Administrator will be communicating with the wider team and senior management
What You Will Receive
- Further your Payroll career in this well-known and established retail business!
- Work alongside experienced professionals and take the opportunity to soak up all of their knowledge!
- Join a supportive business that wants to help you further your career in Payroll!
- Benefit from an easily accessed location with free, on-site parking!
This is a very well-recognised and long-standing business and they are providing a fabulous opportunity for a Payroll Administrator, with some previous experience, looking for a new challenge and the next step in their Payroll career! If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!