We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Credit Controller to join a growing team based in Telford! The company are in the manufacturing industry and have a really close-knit and family feel. We are looking for a positive and friendly individual with previous experience that can hit the ground with the team!
The Credit Controller will be solely responsible for the ledger of live accounts. They should be a confident communicator, as they will be chasing outstanding payments on a daily basis and building and maintaining customer relationships! This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller that is looking for some flexibility. The team are friendly and welcoming and they are looking for a positive and confident candidate to get involved and stay for years to come!
- We are specifically looking for a candidate with previous experience in Credit Control to hit the ground running in this position!
- A confident telephone manner is a must as the Credit Controller will be speaking with customers over the phone on a daily basis!
- We are looking for a positive individual with a can-do attitude that would like to get involved with the team!
- Confident use of Microsoft Excel would be ideal although system training can be provided!
What You Will Receive
- Enjoy the flexibility of part-time hours that can be moulded to suit your needs!
- Be welcomed into a friendly environment with a close-knit team!
- Be trusted to manage your own workload and customer relationships!
- Work in an easily accessed location with free, on-site parking and high spec offices!
We are on the lookout for an experienced Credit Controller to join this welcoming and friendly team! This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and share your expertise. This is a great part-time role where the hours can be moulded to your needs! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please don’t hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately!