Mitchell Adam are proud to announce their continued collaboration with an expansive multinational Logistics company. This organisation are looking to continue their expansion by taking on a Part Time Credit Controller into their team in their Halesowen branch. Our client is seeking to bring on a talented Credit Controller to continue recovering debt as they expand their customer base. The successful individual will be working three days a week in this role.
As a Part Time Credit Controller, you will be expected to be able to be versatile in collecting lost revenue, you will be using channels such as email and telephone while collecting from organisations and individuals. There is a generous benefits package at this organisation, our client cares deeply about employee welfare, and will continue to invest ensuring that everyone who is employed under their umbrella will have free health and life insurance provided for them.
- To be immediately available to start working.
- To have over one year of experience in a Credit Control position.
- To have an excellent style of communication, as you will be interacting with external and internal stakeholders in this role.
- To have a history of recovering aged debt and resolving difficult customer queries.
You will receive
- The opportunity to work in a talented team of like-minded professionals.
- A very fair and competitive salary.
- Exposure to senior management and senior duties, this will help you in your future career endeavours.
- The opportunity to work in a hybrid work style.
A multinational organisation are seeking a Part Time Credit Controller to join their team in Halesowen on an immediate basis. The successful candidate will be collecting lost revenue in this position. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.