Mitchell Adam are delighted to announce their newly found partnership with an established manufacturing organisation based in Dudley, This organisation are looking for a Part Time Credit Controller to join their team on an immediate basis. The organisation have expanded in recent years, and are looking for an individual to join their team working three days in the week, these days can be suited to your requirements.
You will be working closely with a team of experienced credit controllers, these individuals will be able to assist you in your tasks when needed and ensure that you have an engaging and exciting time in this position. In this Part Time Credit Controller position, you will be collecting lost revenue over the phone and via email, chasing aged debt and monitoring a ledger. Due to the nature of the position, the organisation are looking for an individual who can hit the ground running, so one year of credit control experience is required in this role.
- To have one year or more of experience in a Credit Control position.
- To have an excellent communication style, as you will be interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- To be immediately available to start working in this position.
- To have a strong sense of resilience, as this role includes having difficult conversations with customers.
You will receive
- A very competitive salary.
- A generous benefits package that includes private GP appointments.
- The chance to work closely within a cohesive team, one that will assist you in your duties whenever needed.
- The opportunity to working directly with the Finance Manager, this will see you gain exposure to senior duties.
An established organisation in the manufacturing industry are looking for a Part Time Credit Controller to work in their branch in Dudley on an immediate basis. The successful candidate will be working closely with senior management and a team of experienced Credit Controllers. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.