We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Credit Controller to be based in a small and close-knit team in Dudley! This is a really flexible role and the hours and set-up can be moulded around the right candidate! We are looking for a candidate with ample experience in Credit Control that could hit the ground running in this position!
The Part-Time Credit Controller will be working closely with the Credit Manager to maintain the ledger and the workload. The successful candidate will undertake a variety of duties including chasing payments over the phone, allocating incoming payments, completing account reconciliations and sending statements. We are looking for a friendly and positive character that wants to get on with the team and stay for years to come!
- We are specifically looking for a candidate with previous experience in Credit Control, to hit the ground running in this position!
- Experience using Sage 200 would be ideal but is not essential as training will be provided!
- The team are hoping for a friendly and positive person to join them and stay long-term!
- The ability to work in the office is essential as this is an office based role.
What You Will Receive
- Enjoy the flexibility of Part-Time work, shaped around your needs and availability!
- Be welcomed into a close-knit team that muck in and help each other whenever needed!
- Join a well-recognised business during a period of growth, with the option to go full-time if you need to later down the line!
- Work alongside like-minded people that have a laugh whilst they work and will support you where needed!
This is really great opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a welcoming team flexible, Part-Time basis tailored to your needs! If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!